Thursday, October 31, 2013

Book Review: Fair Catch

I vividly remember sitting on the floor, surrounded by piles of laundry waiting to be folded, kids napping, and me reading this book for 2 hours straight.






Fair Catch
By: Cindy Roland Anderson

**** 4/5 stars! Couldn't put this one down!! Ellie, a divorced single mother, gets a new neighbor, Nick, a very eligible bachelor and retired NFL quarterback. Sparks fly, but can they really make it work?

Here is the review I posted on goodreads:
This was a good book! It was nice and clean which was nice. I usually stay away from romance books because of sexual content so this was a pleasure to read. I liked the bit of suspense towards the end of the book when I thought the conflict was over. It kept me engaged and interested. I liked that the story didn't end where a lot of other stories would have but that it continued on and provided closure. I loved the happy ending!! I love happy endings and when good guys win so this book was perfect for me. I will be recommending this book to all of my friends and family!

Good news!! Cindy has agreed to an interview!  Let me know in the next few days, if you have any questions you would like to submit. The interview will be posted in a weekish so you'll wan to keep an eye out for that.

Fair Catch is available for purchase as an e-book and also as a paperback.


No comments:

Post a Comment