Monday, October 28, 2013

Chicken Scratch

I wrote my letter. I wrote it to my grandmother. I hope she appreciates it. 

I now remember why everyone stopped writing letters-it's no good.

1. I have horrendous handwriting. Like, seriously bad. My handwriting has been made fun of on so many occasions that it's ridiculous. 

2. Finding the time to sit down and write on paper was not happening. Ain't nobody got time for that. 

3. What does one say in a letter? I rambled on about random stuff. I told my grandma about this blog. Do grandmas even know what blogs are?

4. No spellcheck. How did people exist before spellcheck??? Even if my grandma can get past the handwriting, I'm afraid she still won't know what I'm trying to say.

I think we all know how I feel about email, text, Facebook, and Instagram-AWESOME!

It was kind of fun to write a letter and maybe I will do it again. It did, after all, give me an excuse to use the stationary I got about 20 years ago. 


No comments:

Post a Comment