Monday, October 7, 2013

I'm A Negative Beech

I am a complainer.  I know this about myself.  I'm especially horrible when I am tired...which is a lot. The temperature, kids, cooking, cleaning, traffic, what evs, I complain about it all.  Well, I have decided that I want to change, that I want to be better and more positive.  This week I am challenging myself to be positive and to not complain.  I'm sure that it will be difficult at first, but I'm hoping that by the end of the week, I'll be awesome...er than I already am ;)  I thought it would be fun if we all did the challenge together!! Super fun, right?!

Personality Challenge: Be Positive
  • No complaining
  • One week
  • That's it
I'll post updates on the blog's FB page and I will also report back after the week is up.  Feel free to do the same.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment