My friend, instead, lays out her "one year-ish plan." I really like the idea of the "one year-ish plan" that she came up with and have been thinking about it since I read her post. One year is long enough to be able to accomplish bigger tasks and goals and at the same time short enough to be able to expect to see real results without too much unpredictability.
My one year-ish plan:
- Get back to pre-baby weight (or at least loose some weight!!)
- Clean my whole house including closets, boxes, drawers, and the like
- Learn how to make bone broth
- Have Talon completely potty trained (Yes, I realize I have no control over this but I still want it to happen!!)
- Sweep out my garage
- Wash my house windows (I should do these last two way more often...but here we are ;)
- Start taking classes towards my Accounting degree (Yep, I want to go into the accounting field and am super excited to go back to school for it!!!!)
- Improve my blog (...hopefully sooner rather than later)
- Take dance lessons again (this may be a stretch, but a girl can dream :)
What do you think about "5 year plans?" What are some of the items on your "one year-ish plan?"
Check out my best friends blog, Life is Muffins and Jam!
Follow At The Beech House on FB.