Monday, November 18, 2013

Recipe: Coconut No Bake Cookies


These are yum.  Simple ingredients and easy to make.  Also, they are semi healthy!!


I like to double the recipe when I make these.  I use 1/3 cup butter and 1/3 cup coconut oil.  

I use peanut butter and boy is it good!  Someday, when I have money to spare, I will try Almond butter...but until then...poor man's peanut it is!!

Mixing in the deliciousness.  I like the mixture of 1 cup oatmeal and 3 cups oatmeal.  (My Smith's only sells the sweetened coconut so that's what I use.)

Oh, yes!

 Ingredients:
(I always double the recipe)
1/3 cup honey (you can probably reduce the amount of honey even more)
1 1/2 Tbsp. cocoa
1/3 cup coconut oil or butter
1/3 cup almond butter
1 tsp. vanilla
2 cups dried, unsweetened coconut

To see the directions, click Here to go to The Unrefined Kitchen's page.


Follow At The Beech House on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment