Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Book Review: Total Blueprint For World Domination

Total Blueprint For World Domination
By: Jolene Stockman


Target big dreams and build a plan to achieve them! You've got one life, one shot, and all the power to make it happen. Get ready to dream big and live big. It's all up to you. And it starts now.

Total Blueprint for World Domination (17,000 words) is a powerful life-planning book for teens that will inspire. The book lets readers:
*Explore hidden passions and find direction.
*Create heart-pounding, toe-tingling goals.
*Recruit an army for support.
*Design a dream world and make it happen.
*Achieve world domination step-by-step.

Full of tips and tricks for tackling life's challenges, Total Blueprint for World Domination is a book that will motivate readers to take their life to the next level.

Anything is possible. And anything is possible for you. Believe it. Total Blueprint for World Domination takes you from this very second to your greatest dreams. So, are you ready?

**** 4/5 stars!  I really liked this book. Although it is geared towards teens, I totally felt like it applied to my life now. This book has great positive energy and is so motivating!! Stockman does a great job of walking the reader through setting up a life plan/goal and then showing how to accomplish that plan/goal.

I am definitely going to be reading this again in about 6 months when I am ready to re-evaluate my life plans and goals!!

Some of my favorite quotes:
"Your Personal  Vision
Start by thinking about what makes you Super You.  Ask yourself:
-What am I good at?
-What do I feel strongly about?
-What do I like doing?
-What makes me special?
-What are my passions?
-What do I want to do with my life?"
"Make your goals challenging, but possible!"
"Enthusiasm is infectious - give it to everyone you meet!"

"I will create win-win relationships by being true to myself, and appreciating others.  I will learn about myself through my relationships."

"Your intentions are like your personal vision, they are just for you.  So when you write them, be honest, kind, and true."
 This book really got me thinking about my life and my life plan.  It would have been great to have this when I was a teen so that I had more of a direction going through high school and college but I'm glad that I now have it as a resource to help direct and focus my life moving forward.

I recommend this book for teens and adults alike but caution that there are a few light swears.

I will be reading and reviewing Jolene Stockman's "The Jelly Bean Crisis" and  "Jawbreaker: Unlock the (U)niverse" and then will probably end with an author interview.  Read along with me so that you can submit any interview questions you may have.



Have you already read Total Blueprint For World Domination?  Comment and let me know what you thought.


Follow At The Beech House on Facebook. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment